[Geopackage] Geopackage on a shared network drive

Árni Geirsson arni at alta.is
Sat Oct 1 10:02:38 EDT 2016

Hello Even
Thank you for your suggestion. I made the changes you suggested, adding
set SQLITE_USE_OGR_VFS=YES
after
set VSI_CACHE=TRUE
set VSI_CACHE_SIZE=1000000
but there was no difference. Was this perhaps not the right way to do it?
Anyway, I would think that I am not alone in seeing this as a problem but I
find very little about it on the web.

Árni

Árni Geirsson
*Alta ehf* // +354 582 5000 // +354 897 9549
www.alta.is  // Alta á Twitter <http://twitter.com/alta_ehf> // Alta á
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alta/161795813838691?v=wall>
Gæða- og umhverfisstefna Alta <http://alta.is/pdf/svonavinnumvid.pdf>