[GeoSciML] GeoSciML DWG Leuven

Boisvert2, Eric (NRCan/RNCan) eric.boisvert2 at canada.ca
Fri Apr 12 13:43:47 EDT 2019

Hi all

We just got early notification that OGC will open session reservation for Leuven, Belgium (end of June 2019).
Is there a need (and expected attendance) for a GeoSciML session, any agenda items ?
I filed a request to travel to Belgium because I need to get there for other businesses too.

Note : there will be a OneGeology TIG meeting on Friday June 28th at the Royal Museum for Central Africa, Tervuren, Belgium

Cheers
Eric Boisvert
Gestionnaire du programme de géosciences environnementales (intérimaire)
Environmental Geoscience Program Manager (acting)
eric.boisvert2 at canada.ca<mailto:eric.boisvert2 at canada.ca>,
orcid: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6256-2912
phone 418-654-3705,
facsimile/télécopieur 418-654-2615
490, rue de la Couronne, Québec (Québec),
G1K 9A9, Canada

Commission géologique du Canada  (Québec) / Geological Survey of Canada (Quebec)
Lands and Minerasl Sector / Secteur des terres et des minéraux
Ressources naturelles Canada / Natural Resources Canada Gouvernement du Canada  / Government of Canada

[logo_175petit]